Cuetec Cynergy Truewood Walnut II LTW Cue
Save $200.00 (19% Off)
- FREE Ground Delivery
- TODAY! Get an additional $30 OFF with code: CUETEC30 - *Applies only to Cuetec Cynergy Truewood Walnut II LTW Cue.
- RUN RINGS AROUND THE COMPETITION.
- The Cuetec evolution continues with the next generation of Cynergy Truewood Series Cues. Featuring an all-new construction utilizing Cuetec’s Clear-Tec epoxy resin finish for increased stiffness and reduced vibration, every Truewood series cue is enveloped in exotic veneers surrounding a kiln-dried Canadian Maple core and is adorned with precision cut Truewood Shield rings. Available with the “Player’s Choice” of Cynergy 11.8 or 12.5 carbon fiber composite shaft, each Truewood Cue delivers unparalleled hit consistency and feedback.
- Highly figured Truewood Walnut Veneer
- A+ grade kiln-dried Canadian Maple Core
- Silver Truewood Shield Rings with Creme Accent Rings
- Clear-Tec® Epoxy Resin Finish
- Genuine Pebbled Full-Grain Leather Wrap
- Cuetec Acueweight Generation II
- Duo Extension Ready Bumper
- CT Joint Protectors
- Cuetec Shaft Cleansing Wipes
Finish: Walnut Standard Shaft Length: 29" Standard Tip: Tiger® Sniper Laminated (soft) Joint: 3/8×14 Cuetec Joint (21.30mm) Shaft Collar: 1.5mm Gloss Black Phenolic Standard Cue & Shaft Weight: 19oz (adjustable in 0.25 oz. increments)
Product Warranty: Game Room Spot is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Cuetec. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Game Room Spot will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...