Rock-Ola Bubbler CD Jukebox 90TH Anniversary Edition CD8E-90
Save $500.00 (4% Off)
- FREE Truck Freight with Liftgate Delivery
- TODAY Additional $30 OFF with code: ROCKOLA30 - *Applies only to Rock-Ola Bubbler CD Jukebox 90TH Anniversary Edition
- Rock-Ola is proud to present this very Special Edition of Rock-Ola’s classic CD jukebox, which was created to celebrate the company’s 90th anniversary. This machine has a limited production run of just 75 units, each of which is individually numbered, and it differs visually from the standard model by virtue of its clear acrylic panels. All in all, it’s a stunning offering from America's last remaining jukebox manufacturer and a piece that really needs to be seen up close to be truly appreciated.
- Capacity: 100
- Compatible with Mobile Phone and tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- Limited Edition of 100, individually numbered
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way System for “Live” Performance Reproduction
- 2 x 450 Watt amplifier
- CD Player and Self-Adjusting Laser
- QSC 450 watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- Electrical: 90-250 Volts [50/60 Hz]
- Power Output: 1600 Watts RMS Power
- Made in California, USA
Model Number: CD8E-90 Dimensions: (H) 160cm x (W) 85cm x (D) 70cm Weight: 284 lbs Finish: Stainless steel Warranty: One-year parts warranty
Shipping: FREE Truck Freight with Liftgate Delivery (Learn More)
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 3-4 weeks. *Please note: due to COVID-19 Rock-Ola is currently experiencing longer than normal lead time.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days (Learn more)
Product Warranty: Game Room Spot is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Rock-Ola. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Game Room Spot will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...