Hathaway Montecito 8 Foot Pool Table
Save $500.00 (23% Off)
- FREE Truck Freight Delivery
- FREE Accessories: Includes (2) 57-in 2-piece cue sticks, 2-piece bridge stick, aluminum bridge head, set of 2.25 In. billiard balls, (2) pieces of color matched chalk, ABS plastic triangle and a ABS plastic brush.
- The Montecito pool table will be the showpiece of your game room, den, or office. Its charming driftwood finish and sturdy, dual pedestal base captures the character of the modern farmhouse. Enjoy slate-like gaming on a lightweight, easy-to-assemble table. A 1.75-in thick, engineered wood play surface ensures smooth, accurate, warp-free play. Premium, K-66 gum rubber cushions absorb shock and rebound balls with ease. This table plays flat on any surface thanks to independent, integrated leg levelers. Includes a 180-day limited warranty.
- STYLISH SOPHISTICATION - This gorgeous table makes a great addition to any game room, office, den, or living room. Its driftwood finish combines contemporary style with classic charm. Beautiful inlaid sights add a luxurious touch.
- PREMIUM PLAY - The Montecito's 1.75-in thick engineered wood playfield provides a smooth, rapid ball action that's only matched by slate surfaces. Balls bounce cleanly and accurately off of K-66, gum-rubber cushions.
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES - Bring classic billiards into your den or game room with this handsome, high-quality table. A perfect piece for seasoned adults or growing kids.
- 180-DAY WARRANTY - Your product comes with a 180-day manufacturer warranty. Your item will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories.
Finish Driftwood/Navy Blue Size 8' Dimensions 96" L x 55.5" W x 32.5" H Playfield Dimensions 92" L x 48" W Weight 360 lbs
Product Warranty: Game Room Spot is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Hathaway. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Game Room Spot will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...